Sunday, October 10, 2010

~Week 11-ADDIE Model~

Finally, we are almost coming to the end. We are now in Week 11. We learnt about ADDIE model.There are five phase instructional design model such as:

-Analysis,
-Design,

-Development,
-Implementation,
-Evaluation

Here are some pictures that taken during the class:


Personally,I also realized that I need to identify the learning problems in order to develop my lesson. For example, I need to consider some aspects such as the goals and the objectives, the audience’s needs whom are my students, the existing knowledge in science which to be focused whether depends on the scientific knowledge, skills acquisition, or scientific attitudes. Other than that, I also need to add any other relevant characteristics such as ‘Which ID to use?’. Moreover,I also need to give importance to the Learning environment such as in Science lab or in computer lab and focuses on any constraints such as the availability of electricity and the delivery options whether online or offline and the timeline for the project.

In brief, today class make me aware to be responsible in knowing all the learning problem that my students might will face in my Science lesson.Until then, see you in 12th Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment